Vimanmek mansion is the world’s largest golden teakwood mansion and The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall is a former reception hall within Dusit Palace in Bangkok
Vimanmek mansion is the world’s largest golden teakwood mansion with its elaborate architectural style reflecting a western influence and The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall is a former reception hall within Dusit Palace in Bangkok, Thailand.
It now serves as a museum and is from time to time employed for certain state occasions.
10.00 am meet at Victory monument bts station or Rajavithi hospital take a bus heading to Vimanmek mansion
10.30 am Visit Vimanmek mansion and have a lunch (Thai food)
1.30 pm Visit The Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall ( Arts of the kingdom)
2.30 pm back to Victory monument bts station
Vimanmek mansion open : 11.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m.
Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall open : 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Victory monument bts station or Rajavithi hospital
- All entrance fees as mentioned on the itinerary.
- All transportation from Victory monument bts station or Rajavithi hospital to all museum and back to Victory monument bts station
Price Doesn't Include:
- Transportation from your hotel and back to your hotel
***** REMARK *****
- I have skills in speaking and listening to English Fairly but i'm pround to present my country and make a new foreign friends.
- This activity is available only on weekends.
- Place and time could be changed by our agreement.
- A minimum of 2 people
- A maximum of 4 people
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm state enterprise officer
► My Hobbies
► Favorite Quotes
► My best travel experience
- At Singapore
- At Vang vieng , LAOS
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission