travel by boat stop at Wat Arun,THA MAHARATJ,Thaprachan,Wanglang and Wat Phrakaew
you can see all place around the Chao praya river going by boat.
Start at Saphan Taksin BTS station - End at The Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phrakaew)
pick up your camera let's go
Start at Saphan Taksin BTS station and travel by boat
1. stop at Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
2. THA MAHARATJ walking to Thaprachan
3. cross the river to Wanglang
4. get back to Thaprachan go to The Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phrakaew)
up to you
At BTS Station any sation
Price Doesn't Include:
food or drink , ticket to get in Wat Phrakaew
Login / Register
► About Me
- friendly , i can speak english . I want to improve my English skill.
► My Hobbies
- take a picture
► Favorite Quotes
► My best travel experience
- I know bangkok live , born here :)
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission