Riding a Thai tractor through an organic fruit farm and paddy(treated with seasonal fruit for free)&Going to orchid farm by boat&Lotus farm
Mahasawat is one of the dream destination in Thailand. You will gain many impressive experiences there. Don't miss !
1.Short cruising along side canal to orchid farm
2. Riding a Thai tractor through an organic fruit farm and paddy
- Riding a Thai tractor is very exciting and this is very local vehicle which you will have ever had .
- Here you will be treated with seasonal fruit (i.e. mango , grapefruite , jackfruit etc.)
3.Going to a Lotus farm and try a crispy Thai rice cracker
- You can roll the boat in a Lotus farm and try a crisy Thai rice cracker for free
From Victory monument to Salaya by bus 515 takes around 1.30 - 2 hours(depends on the traffic)
From Salaya to Mahasawat by taxi takes less than 30 minutes
Time could be changed to suit your plan
* Trip time duration is not include time to Mahasawat
On weekend from 8.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We can meet at a Victory monument BTS station (could be changed ) then I'll lead you there by bus 515 and taxi
* If you have any problem about your travel please contact me
- Bus fare
- Taxi fare
- Thai tractor riding
- Boat fare [350 thb.] (when your group is 4 people or more)
- Local Delicious Thai foods for dinner at Salaya (such as Pad Thai...) [ Special gift from me ^^]
Price Doesn't Include:
- Boat fare [350thb.] (when your group is lower than 4 people)
Thanks a picture from www.sanook.com
Login / Register
► About Me
- Hi! My name is Cartoon. I'm a Radiological Technology second year student studying at Mahidol university.
I love meeting new friends and helping them to travel in Thailand including find delicious foods to eat. If you have any questions about transportation (bus number...) , how to go to another province by the cheapest way or anything you can asked me. I'm really willing to answer!
► My best travel experience
- I used to travel with my foreigner friends at Don Waii floating market. We cruised the river and then find a local food to eat there.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission