At night, Yaowarat turns into a large food street that attract many tourists and locals to walk and enjoy eating all the night.
There are a lot of foods that you can eat all night. I will guide you which one are delicious. So we will plan before start eating tour for not too fast to full in one night trip.
1. When we arrive here, I give you the list of foods that we have to eat at night. So we start and share a dish of food together. After you already try and want one more, you can order but don't forget to consider the list that we will continue.
2. After we finish the first restaurant, I will lead you to go at the second one until the end of our list.
3. Keep walking for digestion, sightseeing around the town and buy some snack, dessert or beverage for gift or take home.
You can tell me the day that you are free within 3-5 days before our meeting. Please don't make an appointment on every Monday because of the market is closed.
Meeting point is Odean circle (Royal Jubilee Gate).
The price is included with the foods cost as our list.
Price Doesn't Include:
Price doesn't include
- some snack, dessert or beverage for your gifts or take home.
- The fare for go and return to your hotel.
Login / Register
► About Me
My name is Kanokkan. Please call me "Kan or Katy". I'm 28 years old. My hometown is Bangkok. So If you want to enjoy travelling in Bangkok, please come with me.
► My Hobbies
- I like watching movies, listening music,
DIY(I do some handmade moblie cases for sale).
► Favorite Quotes
-Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
► My best travel experience
- Three provinces in the southern of Thailand; Krabi, Phuket and Phang Nga with my teacher and my friends in 5 days. The sea in Krabi and Phuket is very fantastic.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission