Let's get out of Big city and having a very local but yet mouthful of flavor lunch and dinner.
Slow trip ... Nothing much to see but if you want to taste of what local really dining, then here's your chance!
1. Leaving Bangkok at 10:00 and arrive to Ayuttaya Market at 12:00
2. Look around the market, then have lunch. Leaving the location at 14:30 heading for floating market in Ayuttaya
3. 16:00 leaving Ayuttaya and heading to Pathumtani Province
4. 17:00 arrive at the restaurant and having dinner
5. 20:00 leaving the restaurant and heading back to Bangkok. Estimate time of arrival to your location is approx. 1 hrs.
Everyday as per requested
- Meeting Point
As per requested by you!
- Price includes
1. Transportation (my own car, Toyota Camry)
2. All fuel cost
3. All express way cost
4. Lunch and dinner cost
5. Soft drink during lunch and dinner
- Price doesn’t include
1. Personal Souvenir (if you want to buy one)
2. Alcohol beverage
Login / Register
Education investment is really expensive, priceless, but very riskly ... cos life is very fragile
Love to have a chat with you guys! :)
Anyway, I'm just a normal easy going guys who living in Bangkok. I might not going out for drink quite a lot. But if you want to know about what to eat or where to eat, bring it to me bro!
Here's another thing I want you guys to know, if you need any help while you are in Thailand, just let me know. I might not be able to help much but I'll try my best to help you guys out.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission