Chinatown which is located in one of the oldest areas of Bangkok.
Hello! I'm a Bangkok girl Jitsupa. Jess is my English name.
China Town or Yaowarat ( in thai ) is one of my favourite historical place that I want to suggest you. It's not about cultures and histories but it's also a nice place for great food and shopping
that everyone should visit. there're a food area, wholesale area , electronic area, etc.
1. Walking around Bangkok Railway Station.
2. Visiting Traimit temple ( exhibitions & a massive golden statue of Buddha ).
3. Walking thru Yaowarat Road.
4. Visiting the Chinese temple Mangkon Kamalawat Temple
- Meeting Point
MRT Hua Lamphong Station
Depends on you because Yaowarat is a long street
and there're so many shops and nice food all the way you walk thru. You can stop over for them, So time has to be Flexible.
Login / Register
► About Me
- I'm Jess from Bangkok. I'm 22 years old student who is interning to the school as a computer teacher.
I love traveling and want to make new friends.
► My Hobbies
- travel, read books, watch movies and sleep!
► Favorite Quotes
- Don't be the same, Be the better.
► My best travel experience
- I have been aboard many countries; Australia, America, Korea, Japan, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong and Vietnam but the best travel experience ever was when I spent almost 24 hours Alone on the Amtrak trains and traveled to 3 states of the USA in 8 days.
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission