Visiting traditional Thai culture and animal show
It's suitable for family trip and visitors of all ages.
1. Activity and Work Shop : Traditional Thai Life eg. Martial Art, Silk weaving, Pottery, Sculpture, Play Thai Instrument >> 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM
2. Lunch Time >> 12.00 - 1.30 PM.
3. Crocodile Wrestling Show >> 2.20 - 2.40 PM.
4. Elephant Theme Show >> 3.30 - 4.00 PM.
5. Elephant ride in the tropical garden >> To be arrange (9.00 AM - 1.00 PM / 2.20 - 3.20 PM. )
- Availability : Every Saturday and Sunday
- Meeting Point : BTS Skytrain - Thonburi or Wong Wien Yai Station
- Price includes : Ride, Gas and All Tickets fee (in schedule)
- Price doesn’t include : Lunch
**Remark : Price for Child = 44 / Person
*** More than 1 Person provide discount
Login / Register
► About Yourself
As you can see, My name's Boattie. I'm a little and cheerful girl. >_<
I like to travel, eat, and learn in multicultural. I've ever been in USA, Hong Kong, Macao, and South Korea.
Right now, I often spend time for reading books and learning coz' I'm a student of Master Degree.
1. Sport >> Dancing, Volleyball, Badminton, Skating I don't like sport that have to run a lot. It's mean I don't like running also. ><
2. Food >> I love to eat all kind of foods and I also like to drink. I'm not even love to eat but also love to cook and I'm sure I'm a good chef. lmao
3. Country >> I like the difference sight to see. My dream is able to travel around the world if I have enough money lol.
4. Booking >> Almost cartoon books, rather a girl in imagine world
5. Music >> I like almost type of music eg. R&B, HipHop/Rap, Pop, Club Dance, Electronic Dance, Classic, Jazz, Rock absolutely, Don't miss K-POP
I love Pitbull, Enrique, Florida, Maroon5, The Script, Nicky (Spanish singer), Lawson and etc.
6. Activity >> Hang out with friends and grab some drinks / Travelling / Movie / Music / Driving / Cooking / Thai Boxing
► Quote of Yourself
Every days is always a big smile
► Your best travel experience
I've been to USA (NC - For 3.5 months, VA, NY, LA), Seoul-South Korea, Hong Kong, Macao, and South Korea.
I'm gonna go to Europe this end of year. Yeah!!!
Waiting me France, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Italy. ^___^
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission