Hit the street like locals! We'll walk down Bangkok's first road, Charoenkrung, which is full of century-old shop-houses and, of course, oh-dear-it's-damn-good street food! Due to the variety of the food here, dietary limitations can be accommodated.
1. Meet at Saphan Taksin BTS Station.
2. Walk from the station toward Yaowarat. Places will be recommended but it'll still be your choice of where to stop by.
3. Either end the trip at Hualampong train station or take a further Yaowarat tour.
- Availability: Mostly weekends. Weekdays can be possible if you request in advance.
- Meeting Point: Sapha Taksin BTS Station
- Price includes: Service fee, welcome drink and a souvenir booklet with map
- Price doesn’t include: Food
Login / Register
► About Yourself
- I'm a 23-year-old Bangkok-based writer, who mainly writes about food and restaurants for a local magazine. Born and raised in an old area in Bangkok, I find the charm of how locals live and want to share it with visitors. (I myself love to travel, too!)
I love to do food treks but I'm willing customize a trip for you as well, whether it's a shopping, sightseeing or some niche requests like bikes, books or hipster places.
- Sport: I did taekwondo; sometimes run; watch football; want to do Muay Thai
- Food: I love them all.
- Activity: Traveling, writing and reading, postcrossing, drawing, photography
► Quote of Yourself
- No judging
► Your best travel experience
- USA, Japan, Macau, Indonesia
Copyright© Donuts Bangkok, co. ltd. All rights Reserved.
We NEVER post without your permission